Aroma Rice Cooker ARC-717-ING User’s Manual for Boost Mobile was written in English and published in PDF File (Portable Document Format). you can read PDF user manual for Aroma Rice Cooker ARC-717-ING as your first reference or you can download it free here.
- Product:Rice Cooker
- Model:Aroma Rice Cooker ARC-717-ING
- Manual:User’s Manual
- Size:265 KB
- Pages:12 Page(s)
1. Important: Read all instructions carefully before first use.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug or the appliance itself
in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when the appliance is used near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow unit to cool before
putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the
nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
7. The appliance inlet must be dried before appliance is used again.
8. Do not use attachments or accessories other than those supplied or recommended
by the manufacturer. Incompatible parts create a hazard.
9. Do not use outdoors.
10. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
11. Do not place on or near a hot burner or in a heated oven.
12. Do not use the appliance for other than intended use.
13. Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch
electrical parts, creating a risk of electric shock. Metal-scouring pads may also
damage the finish.
14. Always unplug from the base of the wall outlet. Never pull on the cord.
15. Extreme caution should be exercised when using or moving the appliance
containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
16. The Rice Cooker should be operated on a separate electrical circuit from other
operating appliances. If the electric circuit is overloaded with other appliances, this
appliance may not operate properly.
17. Store in a cool, dry place.
18. To disconnect, unplug the rice cooker from the electric outlet.
Download manual Aroma Rice Cooker ARC-717-ING User’s Manual