File size: 3.87 MB
Your Unit is designed and manufactured to operate within defined design limits, and misuse may result in electric shock or fire. To prevent your Unit from being damaged, the following rules should be observed for its installation, use, and maintenance. Please read the following safety instructions before operating your Unit. Keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference.
• Read these instructions.
• Keep these instructions.
• Heed all warnings.
• Follow all instructions.
• Do not use this apparatus near water.
• Clean only with a dry cloth.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
• Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
• Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.• Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
• Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
• Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.• Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as when the power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock or component damage, switch off the power before connecting other components to your Unit.
• Unplug the power cord before cleaning your Unit. A damp cloth is sufficient for cleaning. Do not use a liquid or a spray cleaner on your Unit. Do not use abrasive cleaners.• Always use the accessories recommended by the manufacturer to insure compatibility.
• When moving your Unit from an area of low temperature to an area of high temperature, condensation may form in the housing. Wait before turning on your Unit to avoid causing fire, electric shock, or component damage.• Slots and openings in the back and bottom of the cabinet are provided for ventilation. To ensure reliable operation of your Unit and to protect it from overheating, be sure these openings are not blocked or covered. Do not place your Unit in a bookcase or cabinet unless proper ventilation is provided.
• Never push any object into the slots and openings on your Unit enclosure. Do not place any objects on the top of your Unit. Doing so could short circuit parts causing a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquids on your Unit.
• When connected to a power outlet, power is always flowing into your Unit. To totally disconnect power, unplug the power cord.IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONSCAUTIONRISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCKDO NOT OPEN